Dan Deery Motor Company - Repairs on my car
I made appointment at dan deery auto sales for them to put a back window wiper arm and blade
On my car.I dropped my car off, then in 3 hours later i stopped to pick it up and it was not even in the shop.
They could not give me a good excuse why it was not fixed yet.passed from one guy
To the next i was so mad.they had my car almost all day.very in convince,this is why i made an Appointment so i didn't have to wait all day for my car.i had other things to do and could not do them because of them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Do not order anything from this website. The quality is horrible. My item arrived damaged and the customer service agent is refusing to refund my purchase but rather wants me..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."
- "In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird. It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine...."