Dan Deery Motor Company - Repairs on my car

I made appointment at dan deery auto sales for them to put a back window wiper arm and blade

On my car.I dropped my car off, then in 3 hours later i stopped to pick it up and it was not even in the shop.

They could not give me a good excuse why it was not fixed yet.passed from one guy

To the next i was so mad.they had my car almost all day.very in convince,this is why i made an Appointment so i didn't have to wait all day for my car.i had other things to do and could not do them because of them.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
waterloo iowa

Jul 02, 2012 #506000

Same problem it took forever to get my car back didn't have a appointment but they told me it would be about 3 days to get looked at after 2 weeks I called to see what they found out they haven't even looked at it yet I got a call after a month went by and they said they would have to order parts to repair it so after 5 weeks I finally got my car back

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dan Deery Motor Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dan Deery Motor Company.
Filing a new complaint about