Dan Deery Motor Company - Repairs on my car
I made appointment at dan deery auto sales for them to put a back window wiper arm and blade
On my car.I dropped my car off, then in 3 hours later i stopped to pick it up and it was not even in the shop.
They could not give me a good excuse why it was not fixed yet.passed from one guy
To the next i was so mad.they had my car almost all day.very in convince,this is why i made an Appointment so i didn't have to wait all day for my car.i had other things to do and could not do them because of them.127d5aca review #310463
You may also like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "Velveta quest slices had glass in it! I threw away the outside package so I don't know lot number but this is unacceptable!..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."